Kurbelwelle (HELP)

Alles rund um Motor, Getriebe und Kardan
Onibaka
Grünschnabel

Kurbelwelle (HELP)

Beitrag von Onibaka »

Grüße an alle ! Ich hoffe, ich kann hier helfen. Sofort entschuldige mich für mein Deutsch (ich benutze einen Übersetzer ) .
 Ich lebe in Minsk (Weißrussland) und Moto Guzzi Besitzer Ich B11 . Am Ende der Saison war ich ein schwerwiegender Fehler , defekte Kurbelwelle . In meinem Verzeichnisbaum unter der Nummer 01064131 aufgelistet und es ist sehr teuer kostet . Allerdings erfuhr ich, dass in den frühen Modellen stellte 37064106 Kurbelwelle zu einem erschwinglichen Preis. Vielleicht weiß jemand , was die Unterschiede , wenn ich mich 37064106 setzen .
(Does anybody know what is the difference between crankshafts No 37064106 and No 01064131. They are both mentioned in catalogue 99-01, but in catalogue 02-07 only No 01064131 is mentioned.)
Also werde ich mich freuen, wenn Sie wissen, wo ich kann Kurbelwelle 01064131 für eine bescheidene Summe zu kaufen. Es ist für mich sehr wichtig . Vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit!
Constantine.
PS Wenn jemand in der Lage sein, auf Englisch zu antworten, wird es leichter für mich
Bild
-Martin.Glaeser-
Foren Gott

Re: Kurbelwelle (HELP)

Beitrag von -Martin.Glaeser- »

Hi Constantine.
Welcome to the V11 Sport Forum.
I have seen and read about your crankshaft disaster in another Guzzi Forum V11 LeMans, already.

Let's see what we know ,
and how we can help you
with your broken 'Kurbelwelle'.

Regards to Minsk

-M-
"Ohne Leichtsinn ist das ganze Leben keinen Schuß Pulver wert" Theodor Fontane
pilipili
Foren-As

Beitrag von pilipili »

This will fit your v11
- You have to find out the reason of your broken crankshaft
Loose oilfilter ??
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Moto-Guzzi-USED- ... 1e837a9fde
werner
Foren Gott

Beitrag von werner »

Hello Onibaka,
my question i off topic, but how is motorcycling in Belarus? Ive been to Poland and the Baltic countries on a motorbike, but never made it to Belarus yet. I would appreciate to get some informations about motorcycling, road conditions etc.
Good luck for the crankshaft repair!

Werner
Viva il capitolo!! + FCKAFD !
Onibaka
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von Onibaka »

werner hat geschrieben:Hello Onibaka,
my question i off topic, but how is motorcycling in Belarus? Ive been to Poland and the Baltic countries on a motorbike, but never made it to Belarus yet. I would appreciate to get some informations about motorcycling, road conditions etc.
Good luck for the crankshaft repair!

Werner
Belarusian motodvizheniya much less developed than in Europe. We own a bike harder and more expensive than in other countries .We do not repair can admire motorcycle workshops. There is a private master ( but their services are of questionable quality ) . We have dealers practical all major manufacturers ( even recently opened Salon Moto Guzzi , Aprilia , etc ) . But with wages in our country a new bike can afford only
units . Most of motorcycles, we Japanese, brought from Europe . We hold that there is a perception by the Italian motorcycle is extremely expensive. But that would bring the bike itself , we pay for it dearly. Customs payment 44% ! ! from the cost of the motorcycle ! And I brought your Moto Guzzi paying over 44% of its value ! More parts , or find that we have a very difficult. You can find
tires , expendable parts for popular Japanese motorcycles. About rarely interchangeable replacement parts can not dream of - all you need to order from - abroad. ( if the parcel exceeds 150 euro customs payment 30 %) In Moto Guzzi do not find nothing about this bike we have very few people have heard .I was asked 3 times " This is a Chinese motorcycle ?" In our country, only 6 Moto Guzzi
(new V7, 2 x Griso, Breva 750 , Norgie, and my V11). We have about 5 in Minsk motor-equipment stores , and we did not suit either price or quality or choice of clothing .
Famous brands (icon, alpinestar, dainese , etc. ) is practically find. Have to order everything abroad. The price of parking for motorcycle equivalent to the price of the car,
and some even refuse to put parking motorcycles. We do not Moto school , mastered all the skills already on the road to obtaining rights. Since prices for motorcycles are
very expensive , almost all starting to ride with powerful motorcycles (600cc), that would not be faced with the resale . Unfortunately this often leads to tragedy . new motorcycles
we appear mainly due to dealers in Europe buy several motorcycles ( low quality, most importantly, cheap) and we resell . We have hard to find motorcycle without
Emergency past. We have motorcycle clubs ( MС) , but most riders - free riders . If you like to get a Schengen visa was easier - it would simplify our lives.
But despite it all , motorcycles are becoming more . We're all friends, and welcome new members to our ranks. Small steps we go to the best Moto-Culture .

I hope the transfer will be clear. If you have any questions, I am happy to answer .

Bild
Luhbo_
Lebende Foren Legende

Beitrag von Luhbo_ »

Constantine, have you seen the ebay link to TLM? eMail them and ask whether it's usable in a V11, too. Chances are good.
Looks like a good deal.

Hubert
"Blöde Entscheidungen ergeben oft die besten Stories!"
werner
Foren Gott

Beitrag von werner »

Hi Constantine,
thank you very much to explain the motor cyclist situation in Belarus. Compared to your problems with parts, rules and regulation, our concerns and complains seem to be very simple. Anyway, It won`t stop me go to Belorus on a motorcycle in the future one day.

Best regards!

Werner
Onibaka
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von Onibaka »

pilipili, Hubert, Thank you for your attention. I wrote to the guys in TLM, they said that I needed a crankshaft number 01064131. And they offered to buy a new (1700 euros). However, a group of Facebook and American v11 forum confirmed that suit me and 37064106. Judging by the description here shaft passed 105,000 miles. Would not this be a serious test for it? Alternatively I found another here http://www.hmb-guzzi.de/shop/index.php? ... trieb.html
Onibaka
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von Onibaka »

pilipili hat geschrieben:This will fit your v11
- You have to find out the reason of your broken crankshaft
Loose oilfilter ??
As it turned out my crankshaft is polished (inserts under repair size). Maybe was cut chamfer. Either because of improper operation, grinding shaft subjected to heat treatment. And perhaps factory microcrack. I have no idea because of what happened. It was sudden.Bild
Ludentoni
Lebende Foren Legende

Beitrag von Ludentoni »

The first series V 11 KR up to KR014485 had a California Crankshaft (GU37064106) other rods (GU37061506) and piston (GU01060230). The second series V 11 KR had obstructed from KR014486 the same parts as later V 11 KS, crank (GU01064131), rod (GU01061530), piston (GU01060231).

The reason why the parts were changed Guzzi will know...
Onibaka
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von Onibaka »

Ludentoni hat geschrieben:The first series V 11 KR up to KR014485 had a California Crankshaft (GU37064106) other rods (GU37061506) and piston (GU01060230). The second series V 11 KR had obstructed from KR014486 the same parts as later V 11 KS, crank (GU01064131), rod (GU01061530), piston (GU01060231).

Whether crankshafts 1 and 2 of series are interchangeable?
Bild
VIN number(series) and engine number and not have to match?
guzzibecker
Doppel-As

Beitrag von guzzibecker »

Hallo,

i would take this one

http://www.ebay.it/itm/moto-guzzi-v11-s ... 20dc848a24

Greetings

Peter
Onibaka
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von Onibaka »

Hi Peter! I would have picked up. Once the seller does not ship to Belarus.
cpt.cody
Mitglied

Beitrag von cpt.cody »

Ludentoni hat geschrieben:The first series V 11 KR up to KR014485 had a California Crankshaft (GU37064106) other rods (GU37061506) and piston (GU01060230). The second series V 11 KR had obstructed from KR014486 the same parts as later V 11 KS, crank (GU01064131), rod (GU01061530), piston (GU01060231).

Obviously there is a low but significant number (in the per mille range) of "broken" or "wrenched" Guzzi crankshafts. A friend of mine tested 4 Guzzi-crankshafts in the last 24 month (1 Cali, 3 V11). He used a technical process with invasive colours. As a result of this process you can see a characteristic stain at the affected spots. In two of the shafts (1 Cali, 1 V11) he found microcracks. He suggested poor quality in balancing the crankshaft, together with minor lubrication.

Based on this experience I would only buy a proven crankshaft, independendly from the building year of the "contributing" bike. Important is to buy the suitable rods with the crankshaft.
From my point of view I wouldn´t take a Cali-Crankshaft in a V11. Its balancing isnt the way as the later V11-Cranksshafts, due to a "sport"-Moto Guzzi.

By the way ,I remember a case in this forum of a V11 Le Mans, spring last year or so, there was something similar like that.
Glückauf Uli
Luhbo_
Lebende Foren Legende

Beitrag von Luhbo_ »

What ?!?

Hubert
cpt.cody
Mitglied

Beitrag von cpt.cody »

Fa AMT Jaffke prüfte im Rahmen von Motorenbau in den letzten 2 Jahren 4 80er-Wellen (1 Cali, 3 V11). Bei dem Verfahren wird mit Farbe gearbeitet, die Microrisse sichtbar macht. 2 Wellen hatten Risse, 1 Cali, 1 V11. Ich würde keine ungeprüfte Kurbelwelle kaufen. Dazu sind die Pleuel der Elfen etwas anders, Du musst also V11 Welle mit V11 Pleueln nehmen.
Sorry for my English, i´m not so familiar with this language. :-D
Glückauf Uli
Luhbo_
Lebende Foren Legende

Beitrag von Luhbo_ »

Das Englisch geht schon in Ordnung, das ist nicht das Problem.
Nur das mit der schlechten Wuchtung bzw. daß das zu Mikrorissen führt, war mir halt neu. Ich glaub's aber auch nicht wirklich. Es geht ja nicht um Risse in den Blinkerauslegern oder den Seitendeckeln.

Hubert
cpt.cody
Mitglied

Beitrag von cpt.cody »

Mangelnde Wuchtung ist erstmal eine Vermutung/Arbeitshypothese gewesen. Ich frag da aber nochmal nach. Ich meine mich zu erinnern, das auch irgendwas mit den Lagern war (unrunder Lauf auf Grund grösserer Toleranzen). Ist aber auch schon über ein Quartal her.
Glückauf Uli
motoguzznix
Routinier

Beitrag von motoguzznix »

Hi Onihaka

I do not see any problem when you use the California 1100 Crankshaft together with the rods. It seems to be the cheapest way to get your V11 back on the road.

When you work carefully you should balance the crank to match the pistons and rod. Otherwise engine vibrations may increase.
MfG Ernst
aus A ganz rechts unten

1200 Sport 2V auf 4V umgebaut - Quota 1000 mit nur 150t km - Ghezzi Brian Supertwin
zadde
Haudegen

Beitrag von zadde »

Im roten Forum ist ne Welle mit Pleuel im Angebot für 430EUR
Zadde
Cafe Sport ´04, LM2 ´81, V85TT '20
Onibaka
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von Onibaka »

zadde hat geschrieben:Im roten Forum ist ne Welle mit Pleuel im Angebot für 430EUR
Danke, ich schrieb ihm, ich hoffe, in naher Zukunft zu beantworten
-Martin.Glaeser-
Foren Gott

Beitrag von -Martin.Glaeser- »

überholte Kurbelwelle incl. Pleuel für eine V11 ... ist eine mit 80mm Hub!
Festpreis 430 Euro
offered by "GuzziBecker" ==> guzzibecker@web.de who is also a registered member here *klick*

-M-
"Ohne Leichtsinn ist das ganze Leben keinen Schuß Pulver wert" Theodor Fontane
Onibaka
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von Onibaka »

-Martin.Glaeser- hat geschrieben: offered by "GuzziBecker" ==> guzzibecker@web.de who is also a registered member here *klick*

-M-
Thank you Martin, I wrote the e-mail too!
werner hat geschrieben: Anyway, It won`t stop me go to Belorus on a motorcycle in the future one day.
We will be glad, I think a few days with us, everything will be okay ;)
Onibaka
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von Onibaka »

Bought this crankshaft, will recover.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTO-GUZZI-V-11 ... a4&vxp=mtr
werner
Foren Gott

Beitrag von werner »

Onibaka hat geschrieben:Bought this crankshaft, will recover.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTO-GUZZI-V-11 ... a4&vxp=mtr

Good luck!

Werner
Antworten